[labnetwork] custom mixing gas chemistries

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Wed Feb 3 10:07:21 EST 2021

Good morning all,

Who have you used to supply the custom gas mixes for your fab, particularly
the HPM products?  We have an application where we want to procure some
15%PH3 in Silane, and the current provider has fallen on their face
repeatedly in over-promising, and under-performing.  We're typically
looking at smaller cylinder sizes (4-6" diameter, and 16-24" tall), with
DISS cylinder valves.

I have to believe this is a niche market, but someone must be doing it....

Thank you,

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF
Facilities Supervisor

734.647.2055 Ofc

"People can be divided into 3 groups - those that make things happen, those
that watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened."  Within
which group do you belong?