[labnetwork] Low-Stress silicon nitride via LPCVD capability

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 19 13:54:47 EST 2021

Hi Bill,
We have an LPCVD nitride process (Ohio State) that meets those specs.  That process hasn’t been run in a while, generally we run our stoichiometric nitride more often than the low stress.  However the furnace is capable of it.  There may be a bit of process testing/verification needed ahead of any real product run.

I’m happy to speak to your customer as appropriate.

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Sr. Research Associate
The Ohio State University