[labnetwork] clean room garments laundry vendors

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Wed Feb 24 15:01:54 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

Here at Draper we use Cintas for the cleanroom garments we have 2 labs that have full face hoods with coveralls and boots, then 5-6 labs with just frocks. If they offer insurance you should by that we the garments. We started out with no insurance and then were spending money replacing the garments every week for rips and stains, then we got insurance and the replacement rate magically dropped.

You can email me directly if you want more candid comments

Richard H. Morrison
Principal Member of the Technical Staff
Draper
555 Technology Square