[labnetwork] Equipment for Sale at CMU

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 29 17:12:21 EST 2021

Hello Again,

We have come to the realization that the Intlvac DLC would not be 100% operational after assembly.  There have been parts cannibalized, and we want to scrutinize what is needed prior to putting it up for sale as a system.  It may be that we need to sell the parts separately, or to someone willing to take it as is.

I will update in a week, or so.

Additionally, we understand the lack of need for a Z-650 system.  If anyone is interested in the chambers, the electronics (complete with super-fast bubble memory), or any other component, we are willing to part out this system.

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilites
Claire and John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Eden Hall Nanofabrication Cleanroom
Carnegie Mellon University
P: 412-268-2471
F: 412-268-3497