[labnetwork] ICP STS ASE Issue

Shepard, Jeremiah J jshepar at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 21 09:43:32 EDT 2021

I am having some trouble determining what this issue is? We have found a bad capacitor in the matching network, and replaced that, thought all was good but now we face this issue.

Now I am having trouble with grass formation on student sample. Anyone know where to look for this kind of thing? Is it just sample recipe or something else perhaps? Any thoughts are appreciated! Also unsure of what's going on with the carrier wafer around the sample...?

Thanks,
Jerry Shepard

[cid:b5ebd4e6-f9a5-41ac-91e8-fb784f88dacc]