[labnetwork] Furnace tube PM question

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Jun 3 14:37:29 EDT 2021

HI Everyone,

We have a MRL poly dep tube for 150mm wafers, the tube has a load paddle and a tube liner. We are having issues with the liner sticking to the tube when we try to change out the TC we need to shift the liner. My question is how often to change the liner.

When I worked at Kopin back in the 1985-92 we used to run Poly at 1um thick and replace the liner every 10-15um which for us was every 10-15 weeks. At Draper we have a via fill process and the runs are 4um, any ideas on liner change or any ideas we can use to not make it stick?

Rick

Richard Morrison
PMTS
Draper Laboratory
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma  02139
Office: 617-258-3420
Cell: 508-930-3461

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.