[labnetwork] Hydrogen Bromide Seal Compatibility

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Tue Jun 8 05:41:03 EDT 2021

Hi John,
I agree with Tom from Critical systems.  I would not use an adaptor, but replace the 330 with a 634 on the pigtail.  We use GMP process piping here at Draper for these types of welds.  Their prices are good and they perform great work
Good Luck and happy retirement!!

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory