[labnetwork] vanadium dioxide sputtering

Darick Baker darick at uw.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:28:29 EDT 2021

Thank you all for your help with this.
As it turns out, there are universities that are capable of ALD, PLD, and
sputtering of VO2.
I have passed along the contact information to our lab user and they will
be contacting the options they see as most reasonable for their process.

Thank you labnetwork for saving me from having to potentially deal with
V2O5!

--
Darick Baker, PhD
Research Engineer