[labnetwork] Material for Temporary Storage of Wet Chemistry Chemical

Robert MacDonald robert.j.macdon at gmail.com
Tue May 18 10:22:55 EDT 2021

My first rule: alwaycheck the container the chemical shipped in as a guide for compatibility

If plastic try USA Plastic for 5 gallon stackable carboys.

Second rule: be careful. Safety ! This is a hard problem and you need to think through the entire process door to door.

Thanks,

Rob

Sent from my iDidntspellcheckit