[labnetwork] Research and Development Engineer Position at UCSD

Bernd Fruhberger bfruhberger at ucsd.edu
Thu May 20 12:41:49 EDT 2021

The Nano3 cleanroom and materials characterization facility at UCSD, one of
16 NSF supported NNCI sites, has an immediate opportunity for a Research
and Development Engineer 3. This is a hands-on position at the Associate
Engineer level, primarily focused on supporting our electron-beam imaging
and materials characterization laboratory.
We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working directly with students,
postdocs and researchers from industry and government labs in a vibrant
academia based environment with a highly diverse user base.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of work experience in a
research and development environment with a solid background in scanning
electron microscopy and associated techniques for materials
characterization.

For the official job posting and to submit an application, please see:
http://jobs.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.aspx?jobnum_in=109527

--
Bernd Fruhberger, PhD
Technical Director, Nano3 Cleanroom Facility
bfruhberger at ucsd.edu
http://sdni.ucsd.edu/
http://nano3.calit2.net/