[labnetwork] Yellow filters for litho room: what specs are out there?

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Fri May 28 09:38:13 EDT 2021

Shane,

When we migrated to LED, replacing T-8's with an LED version, we used a
product from this company for the areas we wanted to keep as "yellow"
light.  We've had them in since May of 2017 with no issues.

https://www.ergomart.com/ergonomic-furniture/fluorescent-light-filters/tapr50-uv-light-filter

Dennis

734.647.2055 Ofc