[labnetwork] Seeking cleanroom manufacturers

Jacob Trevino jt4292 at nyu.edu
Tue Nov 9 16:08:10 EST 2021

Hi Sandra,

I've worked with AdvancedTEC (https://www.advancetecllc.com/), based out of
Richmond, VA, on multiple cleanroom projects over the years and can't
recommend them enough. If you need more information or want to chat about
my experiences with them, I'm more than happy to discuss. Good luck with
the project!

*Jacob Trevino, PhD*
Nanofabrication Cleanroom & Shared Instrumentation Facilities Director
Tandon School of Engineering
New York University
6 MetroTech Center, Rogers Hall 821-B
Brooklyn, NY 11201