[labnetwork] Software and drivers for K&S 7100-4D Dicing Saw

Kevin M McPeak kmcpeak at lsu.edu
Thu Nov 11 17:46:27 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The LSU nanofabrication facility is getting a K&S 7100-4D Dicing Saw from the DOE equipment donation program. Unfortunately, the DOE is removing the hard drive per their privacy rules. I have reached out to KNS by phone and email but so far I have not had any luck getting a response.

Do you any of you have a good contact at KNS that I could ask about getting software and drivers for this tool? Thanks!

Regards,
Kevin

--
Kevin M. McPeak
Associate Professor | LSU Dept. of Chemical Engineering