[labnetwork] Jetfirst 200

Goodman, James R James_Goodman at uml.edu
Wed Nov 24 12:34:03 EST 2021

Hello all,
I have a Jetfirst 200 RTA system that I am having some problems with. I have been working with the vendor and they have been helpful with suggestions for troubleshooting but have not been able or willing to provide electrical schematics. I am popping a couple of breakers when I try to heat the system and really need these schematics to do any significant diagnostic work. Does anyone have these drawings that they would be willing to share? We bought this system used and only have an operations manual.
Thanks, Jay.

[https://static.uml.edu/email/signature-logo.png]
James Goodman
ETIC Clean Room Equipment Mgr