[labnetwork] ISO 5 Cleanroom RH

Collins, Deon deonc69 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 12 08:54:49 EDT 2021

My guess is you are in a relatively dry climate area?

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
Holonyak Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 248 | 2250
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

I’m so tired of being tired, Sure as night will follow day, Most things I worry about never happen anyway.

                                                                                                                                                                             Tom Petty