[labnetwork] Johnson Matthey H2 Purifier

Collins, Deon deonc69 at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 20 12:43:06 EDT 2021

If this was improperly shut down(not allowed to cool off and turned off) the palladium plates can crack and cause gasses to leak through the material.

Deon D. Collins

FACILITY MANAGER
Holonyak Lab
208 N Wright St Rm. 248 | 2250
Urbana, IL 61801
217-300-7531 | deonc69 at illinois.edu<mailto:deonc69 at illinois.edu>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.

I’m so tired of being tired, Sure as night will follow day, Most things I worry about never happen anyway.

                                                                                                                                                                             Tom Petty