[labnetwork] ventilated trash can

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Wed Sep 15 06:31:37 EDT 2021

Hi,

We collect wipes , foils and such in plastic bags and leave them in a vented hood for several days to out gas. Then we double bag them and dispose per our Haz Com plan. I have never seen a vented can but if you fiind one let us know.

We get our solvent metal trach cans from lab safety supply.

Rick

Richard Morrison
PMTS
Draper Laboratory