[labnetwork] Gaertner Scientific contact?

Ted Wangensteen twangens at mail.usf.edu
Thu Sep 16 12:30:29 EDT 2021

Hi Carl,

Just chiming in to say that I've also worked with Rusty , and believe he
will be helpful to you.
I meant to respond earlier but could not find his contact info, which you
now have.
He helped me secure some calibrated test wafers, and gave me advice on some
tool adjustments.

Best Regards,
Ted Wangensteen
Texas A and M University