[labnetwork] Northwest Nano Lab Alliance Workshop - Nov 8th and 9th, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM+ PST

Lingley, Andrew andrew.lingley at montana.edu
Tue Sep 21 15:50:49 EDT 2021

Hello Labnetwork,

The MONT (Montana State University) and NNI (University of Washington) sites of the National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI) are developing a network for staff of imaging, analysis, and fabrication facilities in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Alberta and British Columbia. Our goal is to create a regional platform for the exchange of laboratory experiences and best practices and to improve coordination and collaboration in the northwest.

After consulting with staff in the region, we put together a workshop featuring distinguished speakers and compelling discussions based directly on topics that staff polled as highly interesting.

If your facility is located in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Alberta and British Columbia, please follow the link below to view our website and register for our first Northwest Nano Lab Alliance (NWNLA) meeting, held virtually on November 8th and 9th from 8:45 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific Time. As it is vitual, you are welcome to only come for the talks and discussions that will be valuable for you, and there is no cost to register or join.

https://www.nano.uw.edu/nni/northwest-nanotechnology-laboratory-alliance/2021-nwnla-workshop/<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nano.uw.edu%2Fnni%2Fnorthwest-nanotechnology-laboratory-alliance%2F2021-nwnla-workshop%2F&data=04%7C01%7Candrew.lingley%40montana.edu%7C9a87d2cfc7584a07f76708d97d3416b0%7C324aa97a03a644fc91e43846fbced113%7C0%7C0%7C637678484945608666%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JRGwDAWgJsgT7%2F3kapUxby%2BcnexfyrqFMzcd%2BlnkrJc%3D&reserved=0>

Best regards,

Andy