[labnetwork] Cleanroom Pressure Setpoint

Adam Pettigrew apettigr at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 6 15:53:08 EDT 2022

Hey All,

I am curious what others have as a setpoint for their cleanroom pressure
relative to an unclean or lower classification cleanroom. I have found some
information which suggests 10-15Pa is more than sufficient. We have ours
set quite high at 60Pa but it typically sits at 45Pa. If you have tried
adjusting the pressure, have you noticed any change in cleanliness/particle
counts? Any information would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

--

Adam Pettigrew