[labnetwork] Refill ALD Cylinders

Frank Flack fsflack at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 21 16:05:03 EDT 2022

Hi Tony,

I've just been looking into this myself and, while I haven't gone through the refill process yet, we have several cylinders designated to be refilled by Strem Chemicals.  Looking at the paperwork, they can help you figure out whether your cylinders in particular can be refilled.

Best,
Frank

Frank S. Flack
Wisconsin Centers for Nanoscale Technology
Rm. 3120 Engineering Centers Bldg.
1550 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706