[labnetwork] Technical Director Position in Sydney, Australia

Simon Fleming simon.fleming at sydney.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 01:18:44 EDT 2022

We are recruiting a Technical Director for the University of Sydney's micro- and nano-fabrication user facility (RPF). This is a rare opportunity to lead such a facility at a top university. The RPF was established about five years ago in purpose-built, state-of-the-art cleanrooms and labs, followed by significant investment to acquire a suite of excellent equipment and recruit a team of excellent staff. This role is a great opportunity to take this facility forward as we strengthen our support for a wide range of exciting and world-leading research across multiple disciplines.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/57794345?type=standout

Regards,
Simon.

Professor Simon Fleming
Academic Director | Research & Prototype Foundry
Core Research Facilities | Research Portfolio

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 4021, Sydney Nanoscience Hub  A31 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 411 239 659  | E simon.fleming at sydney.edu.au<mailto:simon.fleming at sydney.edu.au>  | W Research & Prototype Foundry<https://www.sydney.edu.au/research/facilities/research-and-prototype-foundry.html>

Part of the NSW Node<https://www.anff-nsw.org/> of the Australian National Fabrication Facility<http://www.anff.org.au/>
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary