[labnetwork] Equipment Expected Lifetime

Joseph Losby joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca
Fri Aug 19 12:18:17 EDT 2022

Hi Bryant, this is very helpful, especially to those like me starting out in the field.  In my opinion, it would be quite informative to get expected lifetimes of specific tools (perhaps even including models) as well.  How long does a plasma etcher, or electron beam lithography tool, generally last (for example)?

Cheers,
Joe