[labnetwork] Spare Canon Mask Aligner Parts

Samantha Lundt slundt at quantumdev.com
Tue Aug 30 13:46:03 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon,
  Our cleanroom is still using a Canon PLA-501F mask aligner.  We are in
desperate need of a rubber shield ring for the seal beneath the gapping
unit.  The part number is BD0-1605-020, and a picture of the part is
attached.  The supplier who had provided them to us has told us that he
does not have any left and that this part is no longer being made.
Ideally, it would be great if we could track down at least 2 of these seals
while we work on bringing online a new mask aligner.  Does anyone have any
spares that they'd be willing to part with?  Or does anyone have any leads
for tracking some down or having some made?

Thank you for your assistance.

Samantha Lundt
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Quantum Devices, Inc.