[labnetwork] CDA and copper piping

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Thu Dec 8 12:18:53 EST 2022

We don't use CDA anywhere in the facility, but we do have our utility N2 in
the new part of our lab running in copper, with the ProPress fittings.  We
have found no issues with this installation since it was installed back in
2008.  In fact, we've found it to be easier to work with, and modify, as we
make changes, and move tools around.

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc