[labnetwork] CDA cleanliness verification

Denis, Kevin L. (GSFC-5530) kevin.l.denis at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 22 07:55:52 EST 2022

Hello All,
Following up on the great advice provided on use of copper piping for CDA.  I am curious if anyone can provide a reference for a testing laboratory for measurement of CDA purity.  In particular we are looking to verify low levels of organics (10ug/m3) and inorganics NH4+ and SOx (5ug/m3).

We would prefer a vendor in the mid-atlantic region but any references you would provide would be very helpful.

Thanks, and hope everyone has a nice holiday.

Kevin