[labnetwork] LPCVD film anomaly

Andrei Alamariu aandreib at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:00:24 EST 2022

Hello,
A hell of a work indeed!
Usually /most frequent the replacement of the DCS gas delivery line, is just its section from the Quartz tube injector end to the Down-Stream valve. Not the whole gas jungle.
Sometime during Quartz tube replacement the air gets into that line section if a cap is not placed on immediately with N2 purge flow on: close the N2 purge valve after the the line was capped.
Thanks, Andrei

Sent from my iPad