[labnetwork] Survey on 2022 UGIM Conference attendance

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Mon Jan 10 13:10:18 EST 2022

Hi Labnetwork Community,

The University of Wisconsin-Madison has been trying to host the UGIM conference.  It was first scheduled in the summer of 2020 and was postponed due to COVID.   Subsequently it was postponed again in 2021.   We are trying to judge the potential attendance for a UGIM for this summer.  Please respond to this brief survey so that we can better understand the likelihood of an in-person conference being successful.  The survey is found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2iW3A4i2sKmKM6Np3BwmGTdk4s6TC5NfNE33Y4cuu6RxgAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Currently UGIM 2020 -> 2022 is scheduled is for June 6-9 of 2022.   For more information, the website for the conference is: https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/

Thank you!
Dan Christensen & Jerry Hunter