[labnetwork] Starting a cleanroom/lab sustainability sub group (please express interest to join first informal meeting)

Rachel Schoeppner rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 20 14:20:52 EST 2022

Hi Tatiana,

I think this is a great idea! I am very interested in getting involved and hearing some of the initiatives you have worked on to implement positive changes in your lab already. I am in California but am quite motivated to start something so I can be flexible with my availability. Thanks for the greenlab certification link, I will be looking into the first steps for our lab this month and hope our zoom meeting will give me more ideas on how to implement these changes.

Thanks so much for taking this first step!

Rachel

—

Rachel Schoeppner, Ph.D

Nanostructure Cleanroom Facility Manager
California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI)
University of California, Santa Barbara
rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu <mailto:rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu>
rachel at cnsi.ucsb.edu <mailto:rachel at cnsi.ucsb.edu>