[labnetwork] ICP Etcher GEN 2 for SODALIME glass [470 mm x 370 mm x 3 mm]

Fabien Dauzou fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com
Tue Jan 25 15:43:02 EST 2022

Dear Labnetwork,

We are scaling up our process and we are actively looking for an etcher ICP that can accept GEN 2 size sodalime glass [470 mm x 370 mm x 3 mm].
Does any of you know a possible equipment that we can run trial or maybe even do a campaign?
We are primarily working on SODALIME glass.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards, Bien cordialement,

Fabien Dauzou
Photovoltaic Enthusiast | Edgehog Senior Process Scientist | Cleantech Optimist
fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com<mailto:fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com>
Mob: 438-868-1657
https://www.edgehogtech.com/
[cid:image001.png at 01D81202.3BA3BA50]
780 Av. Brewster, RC-016, Montreal, QC, Canada, H4C 2K1
Think green, before printing this email.
[SF_TAG_MEMBER_OF_CMYK]
Winner of the 2020 CES Climate Change Innovator Award