[labnetwork] MKS Baratron repair service

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 28 15:16:20 EST 2022

Hi Youry,

You can also try coastal instruments… at:  mfchelp.com.

They can repair/service different makes/models of manometers including MKS Baratron branded devices.  Their price is about $275 with ~7-10 business day turnaround.

As long as the sensor is not drifting or the device contaminated, they should be able to service it.  I had just been researching getting some of ours repaired and calibrated… So this is good timing.

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilites
Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Eden Hall Cleanroom
Carnegie Mellon University
P:	412-268-2471
F:	412-268-3497
http://www.nanofab.ece.cmu.edu

"Be kind; everyone is on their own journey."   Daniel Ek

Sent from my iPhone