[labnetwork] Looking for a power supply for Proton (Nel) Hydrogen generator

Payne, Aaron payne.122 at osu.edu
Fri Jul 22 11:48:48 EDT 2022

We have an older ProtonOnsite (Nel) hydrogen generator (H series), installed in 2009.  We recently had one of our power supplies fail.  In the past, we were able to obtain a new power supply from Nel Hydrogen.  However, they do not make this same power supply so we will need a retrofit kit for the new power supply.  With the cost to install the retrofit kit close to 4x what an old power supply is, we are trying to find an alternative solution.
I am looking for any helpful information on obtaining a "spare".  The power supply is a 100 V @ 55 amp, 480 V Input from Bel power.
Thanks,

[The Ohio State University]
Aaron Payne
Laboratory Process Coordinator
Nanotech West
Suite 100, 1381 Kinnear Rd , Columbus, OH 43212
614-247-1935 Office
payne.122 at osu.edu<mailto:payne.122 at osu.edu>