[labnetwork] Nitrogen Generation

Rachel Schoeppner rlschoeppner at ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:30:50 EDT 2022

Good morning,

I’m glad this topic has come up again! Our lab has been weighing the option of converting to a nitrogen generator for a few months now but haven’t come to a decision yet.

Deon, can you elaborate on why you are considering going to LN2 instead? Has upkeep on the generator become more expensive or is your total N2 need increasing?

Best,

Rachel