[labnetwork] Nikon Microscope Replacement Parts

Aamer Mahmood aamer.mahmood at mail.wvu.edu
Wed Jun 8 16:43:01 EDT 2022

Hi Adam,
We use W.E.L Instrument company (WeSellMicroscopes.com) for services different microscopes at WVU. They’re based in Mars, PA (just outside Pittsburgh). My contact there is Jessica Leonhard Sauers (jessica at WeSellMicroscopes.com<mailto:jessica at WeSellMicroscopes.com>). (Tel: 724-625-9041)
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
--
Aamer Mahmood