[labnetwork] Honeywell MST Sensors

Hadi Esmaeilsabzali hadi_esmaeilsabzali at sfu.ca
Thu Jun 16 18:31:42 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for spamming your inbox. I just wanted to thank you all for your helpful comments and suggestions.

This issue turned out to be a wake-up call and we realized that our gas monitoring system is getting outdated. We are looking at some alternatives as suggested by the community.

Regards,
Hadi