[labnetwork] clean room garments laundry vendors

Football yaofootball at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:53:41 EDT 2022

A great topic!
At Argonne, we use a company called UniClean (info below). We have
worked with them for a couple of years and it has been a satisfying service
with reasonable pricing. We put dirty garments/hoods/boots in bins and ship
them to their address. The garments/hoods/boots are individually packed
when they are cleaned and sent back. We don't do pick-up service, so
handling and shipping is time consuming and costly. The garment turn around
time is usually 3 weeks, sometimes 4 weeks. We currently work with their MN
location. But they have multiple locations across the U.S.

UniClean Cleanroom Services
2435 West Industrial Blvd Long Lake, MN 55356
952-345-0400
www.uniclean.com

*Fubo Rao, Ph.D.,*

*Nanofabrication Cleanroom Manager,*