[labnetwork] COSINC Hands-on Workshop on 3D material nanofabrication and characterization: April 21st and 22nd

Aju Jugessur Aju.Jugessur at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 29 11:37:05 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I would like to share the information on our upcoming hands-on workshop on 3D material nanofabrication and characterization, suitable in particular, for those in the Colorado area. The workshop is open to students, post-doc fellows, faculty and industry professionals or anyone who is interested to acquire new skills in this important area. This workshop is limited to 18 participants, but we will be offering it multiple times throughout the year based on demand. Please register asap to secure a spot. More information on the workshop and registration at the link below.

https://www.colorado.edu/engineering/2022/03/23/cosinc-host-hands-material-3d-nanofabrication-and-characterization-workshop

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks
Aju

Aju Jugessur Ph.D. IEEE Sr. Member
Director, Colorado Shared Instrumentation
in Nanofabrication and Characterization (COSINC) Facility
Member of Inclusive Culture Council (ICC)
Member of Engineering Staff Council (ESC)
University of Colorado Boulder | College of Engineering & Applied Science
4001 Discovery Drive, N360G SEEC | Boulder, CO 80303| P: 303.735.5019
E-mail: aju.jugessur at colorado.edu<mailto:aju.jugessur at colorado.edu>
Personal Zoom link: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/my/ajugessur
www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc<http://www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc>
(MBA candidate, CU, Class of 2023)

[signature_804197951]

Signature-Strengths: Focus, Activator, Futuristic, Strategic, Achiever
(CliftonStrengths)