[labnetwork] UV light bulbs for mask aligner

Brian K. Olmsted olms0025 at umn.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:49:12 EDT 2022

Hi Nava,

We use UV bulbs from Ushio for our i-line mask-aligners.

If you want any more information, please let me know and I can put you in
touch with one of our maintenance engineers.

Thanks,

Brian K. Olmsted
Associate Director of Laboratory Operations
University of Minnesota | MNC
www.mnc.umn.edu
612.626.3287
olms0025 at umn.edu