[labnetwork] New positions at the Stanford Nanofab (SNF)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:14:27 EDT 2022

Dear fellow fab nerds -

I'm super-pleased to be able to say that we're GROWING out staff! We've
got exciting new projects (well, "exciting" by fab nerd standards) and
would welcome enthusiastic, creative, team oriented, technical people to
join us in our adventures.  We have these two positions currently open
below - and anticipate a couple more in coming months.  (Any questions
about any of these positions, please feel free to reach out.)

Process Engineer:
https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/process-engineer-19273
<https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/semiconductor-equipment-maintenance-engineer-19272>
Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Engineer:
https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/semiconductor-equipment-maintenance-engineer-19272

Cheers!

Mary

--