[labnetwork] MA6 mask aligner lamp housing removal

Robert Vandusen RobertVandusen at cunet.carleton.ca
Mon Oct 3 11:38:18 EDT 2022

Hi all.
We have to replace a bad cardcage cooling fan in our Karl Suss MA6 mask aligner.
These fans are sandwiched above the cardcage and below the main lamp housing.
The lamp housing does appear to be on a sliding rail of some kind to either slide or flip out of the way to allow access,  but we are not quite sure how to move it.
The manual is of no help.   We are trying to figure it out but if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Thanks
Rob

Robert Vandusen
Technical Officer, Microfabrication Lab