[labnetwork] UPenn 2022 Singh Center for Nanotechnology Annual User Meeting

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 6 12:47:36 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues:

You are cordially invited to attend the 2022 Singh Center for
Nanotechnology Annual User Meeting next *Thursday, October 13*, *2022, 9 am
- 5:15 pm EDT*. The meeting is free to attend and will feature research
talks spanning academia and industry with featured presentations from
select vendors. The event occurs in person in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
USA, at the University of Pennsylvania Singh Center for Nanotechnology. For
those that register and cannot attend in person, we will broadcast talks
over Zoom. Talks will not be recorded. Please feel free to take a look at our
program
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rfo7AmYRn7fas5Fr6sVvJ-L-B7Mqfgns/preview>.

If you are interested in attending or want to know more, go to
singhnano.eventbrite.com. Those attending in person will be able to
participate in our vendor exhibition, meals/refreshments, poster session
and door prizes.

Again, if you can't attend in person, we will provide a Zoom link for all
our online attendees, but you'll need to register at
singhnano.eventbrite.com. Registration closes *on October 12*.

Sincerely,
Gerald-

Gerald G. Lopez, Ph.D. (he/him/his)

Director of Operations and Business Development & Center Associate Director

University of Pennsylvania | Singh Center for Nanotechnology

NNCI Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub (MANTH) ∙ nnci.net

3205 Walnut Street, Philadelphia PA 19104 USA

nano.upenn.edu ∙ lopezg at seas.upenn.edu ∙ +1-215-573-4041 ∙
linkedin.com/in/geraldglopez/