[labnetwork] Cambridge Fiji ALD problems

Carsen Kline carsen at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 13 21:56:31 EDT 2022

Eric:

The bulk of the config is stored in a file called setup.ini, located in the Cambridge Nanotech folder. One of ours is attached as an example. If you have plasma and turbo, then more configurations are required under Windows Device Manager for the EdgePort COM port assignments.

We've had great support for legacy Cambridge tools from Veeco with many of the original ALD engineers still working there. Reach them at ALDSUPPORT at veeco.com.

Lastly - backup early, backup often!

Good luck,

Carsen, SNF