[labnetwork] ALD of LNO material

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 2 09:08:07 EDT 2022

Does anyone have an ALD in which you currently do or could deposit Lithium Niobium Oxide materials?

I have a customer who wants to do this deposition but we do not allow the proposed precursors in our Picosun SunAle ALD for various reasons, including safety concerns and cross contamination.

The precursors suggested were Lithium tert-butoxide, niobium ethoxide, and water.  I think they would be amenable to other precursors if applicable. They referenced two papers:
Nano Energy 78 (2020) 105107
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 1654−1661

If you have this capability and are willing to work with customers outside your institution, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Manager, Nanofabrication