[labnetwork] CTI cryogenics compressors and pumps repairs

Chang, Long lvchang at Central.UH.EDU
Thu Sep 22 11:55:38 EDT 2022

I reach out to both Trillium or PTBSales and request an exchange. They charge a little more and send you a refurbished unit. It comes with packaging that you can use to ship them your unit. Once they receive the unit, they can charge you more if it is in very bad condition.

Long