[labnetwork] Dektak 3030 ST stylus issues

vsoares at inesc-mn.pt vsoares at inesc-mn.pt
Wed Apr 5 13:38:55 EDT 2023

Dear all,

our lab still has a Dektak 3030ST profilometer and we are having issues
with the stylus. First it would go down and wouldn't go up, then I
managed to get it working for a few measurements and know we have the
opposite problem: the stylus won't go down.
Plus I moved the optics to see if the sytlus would go up (or down, now
that it is in an upper position), but the scan head doesn't move at all.
Does naybody have any idea what this could be due to?

Thanks

Virginia

--
Melhores cumprimentos/Best Regards