[labnetwork] Dektak 3030 ST stylus issues

Virgínia Soares vsoares at inesc-mn.pt
Mon Apr 10 12:34:53 EDT 2023

Thank you for your help, actually we found out the problem was that the
motor sometimes gets stuck and we need to help it a bit to move with the Z
axis lead screw and then t starts working again. Probably as Dennis said,
the lubricant may be getting hardened.
Ours is also a 1991 or 1993 vintage tool and obsolete but we finally got
some funding to buy a new one, we just need to keep this one working for the
next few months.

Virgnia

Melhores Cumprimentos/Best Regards

Virginia Soares