[labnetwork] HSQ Availability

Mark K Mondol mondol at mit.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:16:47 EST 2023

Thanks for the update on the Dow supply.  I have been very happy with both the DisChem and the EM Resist products and they appear to be virtually the same as the Dow product.

I would just add that I store my decanted vials in a -60C fridge. I have been using a Stirling UltraCold NEU25NEU.

Regards,
Mark K Mondol

Mark K Mondol
Assistant Director NanoStructures Laboratory
And
Facility Manager Scanning Electron Beam Lithography Facility
Bldg 36 Room 229
 mondol at mit.edu
office - 617-253-9617
cell - 617-224-8756