[labnetwork] Thoughts about sunlight entering cleanroom

Matthias Pleil mpleil at unm.edu
Wed Feb 22 17:32:00 EST 2023

You can apply yellow film to the windows to filter the outside light.  Having windows does a lot for your folks.

Kind Regards,

Matthias Pleil, Ph.D.
Director Manufacturing Engineering Program
UNM MTTC Cleanroom Manager
Research Professor & Senior Lecturer III of Mech. Eng - UNM
PI - Support Center for Microsystems Education
Find great curriculum at: www.scme-support.org<http://www.scme-support.org/>
(505)272-7157

Join the MNTeSIG Team at www.mntesig.net<http://www.mntesig.net/>