[labnetwork] Treating silane exhaust from PECVD

Michael Yakimov yakimom at sunypoly.edu
Thu Jan 12 16:24:57 EST 2023

You may look at the company "CS cleans". They are making room temperature beds for treatment of hydrides and metalorganics. Their main focus is MOCVD of 3-5, but they can do Silane and ammonia as well (that's what we have)

The other aspect is you may have to deal with CF4 cleaning of PECVD, and they also have acid gas treatment possible in the same column. There is plenty of fine print there, though.

https://www.cscleansolutions-usa.com/