[labnetwork] Heidelberg alternatives?

Peter Lomax Peter.Lomax at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 04:47:49 EDT 2023

Hi Brian,

The same here for Durham Magneto Optics – we have had a really good relationship with them over the last 5 years and the tool has proved very popular and versatile including grey scale litho, back side alignment and we have had the optics and light sources upgraded to improve the feature size.

Best

Peter